Shipping and Delivery
- Packages are dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via reputed national and international couriers with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- Please note: Shipping fees do not include customs duty charges that may be levied by the receiving country. The customer will have to bear these if applicable in their country.
- Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you during working days between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.